1. CPU performance may vary. See Processor Legal Footnote at www.info.toshiba.com.
2. Lightest model configuration of 1.72 lbs is based on a 64GB solid state drive (SSD), a 3 cell battery and no optical disk drive. The Portégé®R500 with the solid state drive will not be available until the end of July 2007. Weight may vary. See Weight Legal Footnote at www.info.toshiba.com.
3. Toshiba EasyGuard® Technology comprises a number of features some of which may or may not be available on a particular Toshiba notebook depending on the model selected. See www.easyguard.toshiba.com for detailed information.
4. Toshiba’s shock absorption technology provides higher impact protection for your system as compared to Toshiba systems without similar shock protection features based on Toshiba’s drop tests. Toshiba’s standard limited warranty terms and limitations apply. Visit warranty.toshiba.com for details.
5. Price as shown is after rebate, if any applicable to that product and price may also be subject to special offer requirements. Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offer are subject to change without notice. Toshiba is not liable for pricing, typographical or photography errors. Reseller/Retailer pricing may vary.
6. Product Height 0.77” front / 1.00” rear, without feet. See detailed spec at www.computers.toshiba.com.
Portégé is a registered trademark of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. and/or Toshiba Corporation. Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Centrino, and Core, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. While Toshiba has made every effort at the time of publication to ensure the accuracy of the information provided herein, product specifications, configurations, prices, system/component/options availability are all subject to change without notice. © 2007 Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.