Boost your PC to the Next Level in Storage Performance
Boost your notebook and desktop PCs to the next level of storage performance with Toshiba Solid State Drive technology. Toshiba's Solid State Drive PC Upgrade Kit offers a high performance drive upgrade for your PC. The kit comes with the tools that you need to upgrade the drive in your notebook and desktop PCs. Plus, it includes a data migration cable and cloning software2 to help you transfer data from your existing drive to your new Toshiba Solid State Drive.
Improved Performance and Reliability
With Toshiba's Solid State Drives, you will experience faster boot-up and operation on your PC. Imagine the productivity you would gain with less time spent on waiting to access your application and digital contents.
Compared to a standard hard drive, the Solid State Drive does not have moving mechanical parts. This means Toshiba's Solid State Drive offers greater durability and resistance to vibration and shock. You will gain peace of mind knowing that your data will be kept safe while you are on the road.
Toshiba's Solid State Drives consume less power than a standard hard drive. You will discover you have more time to work and play on your laptop – less time worrying about finding the next power outlet for your PC.
Whether you are an avid gamers, graphics professional, or road warrior, you will find the Toshiba Solid State Drive PC Upgrade Kit a perfect solution for boosting your PC performance and productivity.
Backed by a 3-year limited warranty, Toshiba's Solid State Drive PC Upgrade Kit is built in accordance with Toshiba's high quality standard offering high performance drive upgrade for your PC.
- Provides faster boot-up speed and reduces wait time
- Gives you fast access of application and data
- Consumes less power for energy efficiency
- Quiet operation without moving parts
- Resistance to vibration and shock
- 3-year limited warranty included4
- Capacity: 240GB1
- Interfaces: SATA3.0
- Interface Transfer Rate2: 6Gb/s
- Average Read: 557 MB/s
- Average Write: 526 MB/s
- Size (mm): 100.0(L) X 69.85(W) X 9.5(H)
- Weight: 52g
What's in the Box:
- Toshiba Solid-State Drive
- USB2.0-SATA Conversion Cable
- SATA Signal Cable
- SATA Power Cable
- Bracket and Screws
- Quick Start Guide
- CD Contents:
- User's Manual
- NTI® Echo2
- 3-Year Limited Warranty5
- Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, or Windows® 7
1. One Gigabyte (1GB) means 109 = 1,000,000,000 bytes and one Terabyte (TB) means 1012 = 1,000,000,000,000 bytes using powers of 10. A computer operating system, however, reports storage capacity using powers of 2 for the definition of 1GB = 230 = 1,073,741,824 bytes and 1TB = 240 = 1,099,511,627,776 bytes, and therefore shows less storage capacity. Available storage capacity (including examples of various media files) will vary based on file size, formatting, settings, software and operating system, such as Microsoft Operating System and/or pre-installed software applications, or media content. Actual formatted capacity may vary.
2. Compatible with Windows® OS only
3. Transfer rate may vary depending on user's system configuration and capabilities.
4. 5 Gbps is the maximum interface transfer rate per the specifications of the Universal Serial Bus 3.0. Actual transfer rate will vary depending on your system configuration and other factors.
5. This product is covered by a three (3) year standard limited warranty. A copy of the warranty is preinstalled on the drive or can be viewed online at http://pcsupport.toshiba.com/accessories3yr.
6. ompatibility may vary depending on user's hardware configuration and operating system
7. Average in-house testing results based on ATTO Disk Benchmark 2.46.