Excite™ 10 and 10 LE only (not compatible with Excite™ 10 SE model)
A second AC adapter at home and/or at work makes power access convenient and tailored to your needs. Also keep one in your carrying case at all times and never be without an AC adapter when you travel. The detachable USB Cable allows you to charge your tablet through the USB Port* in your laptop and enables you to keep your battery fully charged when you really need it most on the road.
The Toshiba Global AC Adapter can be used with the Toshiba Thrive™ 7” & Excite™ 7.7, 10 & 10 LE Tablets and Tablet Docks. The universal 100/240V power input enables you to use the AC Adapter around the world with the appropriate plug adapter for whatever country you are traveling to for business or pleasure. The detachable USB cable allows you to charge your tablet through a USB port* on your laptop.
- Use as a spare or replacement power charger for your Toshiba Thrive™ 7”, Excite™ 7.7, 10 and 10 LE Tablets and Tablet Docks
- Detachable USB Cable allows you to charge your tablet through the USB Port* on your laptop
- Can be used around the world with the appropriate plug adapter.
- Meets or exceeds the specifications of the AC adapter that ships with the tablet
- Spare adapters at home, work and for travel make power access convenient and tailored to your needs.
- Dimension & Weight: 1.1" W x 2.2” H x 2.5" D; 0.2lbs (with power cord)
- Input voltage - 100-240V/ 50-60Hz Frequency (Universal)
- Output voltage - DC 5.35V x 2.0A (10 Watts)
- DC-IN plug: Flat Pin for Excite 7.7/10/10 LE and Thrive 7" tablets and docks
- AC Power Cable: Two-prong wall plug, USB cable length approximately 5.1 feet long
- Certifications: UL, NOM & Energy Star 5.0
- RoHS compliant
- Compatibility: Compatible with Toshiba Thrive™ 7”, Excite™ 7.7, 10 and 10 LE Tablet PC series
- In the box: One Toshiba 10W AC Adapter, USB to tablet flat pin cable and Warranty Booklet
- One-year limited warranty
1. This is the direct replacement for Toshiba 10W Global AC Adapters (Part#: PA3977U-1ACA and PA3996U-1ACA)
2. Charging the tablet through the USB port on your computer will take significantly longer.